I am a machine learning researcher in the Information Sciences group at the Los Alamos National Laboratory. I develop machine learning methods to help scientists analyze complex data. My research areas include probabilistic graphical models, unsupervised machine learning, interactive machine learning, transfer learning and lifelong machine learning. Applications include image analysis, cybersecurity, and remote sensing.
See complete publications list.
Open source code available for
- Bayesian discovery of multiple Bayesian networks: beandisco_multi
- Bayesian discovery of Bayesian networks with informative priors: beandisco_prior
- Organizer, LANL Applied Machine Learning Summer Research Fellowship
- Scientist Ambassador, Bradbury Science Museum
- Board Member and Webmaster, New Mexico Network for Women in Science and Engineering